Monday 7 February 2022

Veri Peri & Another Sale



As I'm not buying magazines at the moment I snapped up the opportunity to pick up a complimentary copy of Midlands Living from the plant nursery shop last week. It seems that when it comes to home decoration Very Peri is the colour of the year for 2022.  It turns out to be purple. Now I know of someone who is way ahead of the game here. What do you say Sue? 😁😂👍




I have a small Sell & Save sale to report of £7.52 after fees and postage which has been added to the total below. I'm not sure if or when anything else will sell but I will persist for the rest of the month.

Thanks for popping in folks.

Stay safe everyone wherever in the world you happen to be x 

Sell & Save:

£189.56

February Shopping Challenge:

£50.93/ £220


10 comments:

  1. Well done on the sell, looks as if my bedroom of 11 years now is back in fashion. They say it all comes back into fashion, if you wait long enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're right ,Marlene, our bedroom was purple when we got married in 1971 😆

      Delete
  2. Yay ... my sofa is in fashion, even if I am not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the sale! Even small sales count! I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple and Teal are big at the moment. There is dome great furniture out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I could live with too much purple...Perhaps as an accent to say grey.

    Good job on the sale. You are doing very well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple and teal, not sure I could cope with lots of it, I do love that purple sofa though, would gladly squeeze that into my home..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx