Wednesday 23 February 2022

Thoughts of Puff Pastry.....

 Well I came up trumps after all yesterday.  We found a lovely pub in which we booked a table for Sunday lunch and G not only bought me a half pint of lager but a cheese and onion cob too 👍 😃  On the way home we passed Sainsburys and I offered to buy us a cake each for a treat.  This pack of apple turnovers (spurred on, no doubt, by the thought of Sue's apple rolls 😍) cost me £1.35 of my pocket money, leaving me £1.85 to last the month.......


I was quite surprised to get a message from Nectar just after we arrived home  to say ....

They are worth 25p so not to be sniffed at 😊 Yay!

I've also had 2 small eBay sales today netting a total after fees and postage of  £25.75 This has been added to the Sell & Save total below.  I probably won't get any more sales this month so that is probably the February sales in entirety now.  I'm happy with that.

The last food delivery of the month is due this afternoon and I hope to be well within the usual monthly budget of £220 so that we can save the difference.  I'll update the total in the next post.

Stay safe everyone wherever in the world you happen to be x 

Sell & Save:

£215.31

February Shopping Challenge:

£135.12/ £220

5 comments:

  1. You're doing well with selling things, a good amount to add to savings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Now I am wanting apple turnovers! Well done on your eBay sales and it looks like you will manage to make your allowance last the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done really well with your Sell & Save this month. Apple Turnovers are just heaven aren't they, I used to love the cream filled ones, which no doubt is what inspired me to sit with one of my apple rolls and a can of squirty cream yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx