Friday 4 February 2022

Sell & Save update and a weekend to enjoy!



 I can't quite believe that I can declare a result so soon but eBay recently had a promotional offer on reduced fees so I quickly got cracking and listed some bits and pieces including some treasured photographs signed by Sci-fi stars.  They were snapped up by enthusiasts and brought in a nett figure (after fees and postage) of £182.04  That is a great start I just need them to reach their overseas destinations in one piece 👀  😀 There is a promotional discount on fees again this weekend so I'll try a couple of other listings......

We haven't been out much at all this week so decided to visit the local plant nursery this morning.  G fancied a cooked breakfast and bought me a buttered toast (I wasn't really that hungry) and a coffee as well so the remainder of my pocket money is still intact 😀 The slow cooker is on with a beef stew for G.  It should make him 3 meals easily.  One portion tonight with a jacket potato, one on Sunday with extra veg and a third frozen for another time.  We are meeting DD and family for a pub lunch tomorrow.  It's been a long time since we did that so I'm really looking forward to it.  All family members will be LFT tested beforehand. It does mean that I will not have to do much cooking over the weekend....Yay!

Have a great weekend everyone and  stay safe wherever in the world you happen to be x 

Sell & Save:

£182.04

February Shopping Challenge:

£50.93/ £220



13 comments:

  1. Fantastic sales! We got put off of selling things on ebay as we had a run of idiot buyers who caused us nothing but problems. How nice to not have to do much cooking, enjoy your family meal out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sales results!! I went off ebay a bit when they changed the payment method, but once I got used to it, it's perfectly fine. I'm planning on having a wardrobe sort out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been selling for almost 20 years on the site and hated the change but I'm getting used to it now. Hope you have some luck with sales. Enjoy your clear out!

      Delete
  3. "by Sci-fi stars."

    Star Trek?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sandi, Star Trek Voyager, Deep Space 9, Enterprise and Stargate SG1 😁

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is an excellent start. I hope you can keep up the momentum you'll be rich by the end of the year ;-)

    Hope it's been a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue, it's been lovely. I wish I could keep up with those kinds of sale but I don't have much left of value to sell 😂 from now on it will be small and cheap 😉😂

      Delete
  5. You have made an amazing start with your sell and save.Long may it continue, whether it is big or small items every penny counts.
    Hope you enjoyed the pub lunch with family.
    Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a very good start with your sales! I hope it continues and you make lots of money to replenish the savings account!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx