Sunday 1 March 2020

First Day of Spring!


Good news! It's March 1st and the first day of meteorological Spring!  We might still have lots of rain and cold wind to come but warmer weather will be on it's way.   It's been an awfully long Winter and so utterly heartbreaking for so many people who have been flooded. Take heart dear friends!

G and I can't wait to get into the allotment and start planting and sorting out, sharing updates with you all.  Watch this space....

This quote is on my bedroom wall.  I wish it had been embroidered in brighter colours but it will do.  I am focussing on the meaning of it as our lives have been so disrupted over the last couple of years....


Does it have meaning for your life too?

A warm welcome to Sue, my new follower...hello! Sorry this a short post but more will follow as sure as night follows day :)

Stay safe everyone wherever you happen to be x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful quote and one we should all be following.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like Spring in California, too. We did just have some snow, though. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx