Monday 6 November 2023

A for Apologies and Anxiety

 It has been so long since I last wrote a post that I am struggling where to begin, so I've pinched the idea of a post a day using the letters of the alphabet for inspiration.  Today's post must begin with a sincere apology: to those of you who left concerned comments on my last post , and to the bloggers whom I follow myself on a regular basis (usually, at any rate) and who have been neglected.  My only excuse is that I have felt totally overwhelmed by life, health issues, family worries and world events, many of which I simply have no control over. 

It's been anxiety at the root of  it all.  I'm still not over it but must get a grip before it swamps me completely.

I hope you are all well and ready to see me struggle to find appropriate topics each day!😂

Until tomorrow.......❤ x

13 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you today, we are always here, you post as and when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies needed. Life can be overwhelming sometimes, and blogging is not an essential. Welcome back - good to know you are still there. Try not to dwell on the things you cannot control, and rest in the knowledge that you are loved and valued

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Angela, for your words of comfort. You are so very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, I've missed reading your lovely down to earth blog, but understand you needed time away. The world is a crazy place and we can't control it, but just take one day at a time. Hugs Gill Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Gill, for your kind words. You are so right. One day at a time.... xx

      Delete
  5. Sometimes we just need to take a step backward/sideways whatever, just to align ourselves. Take some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good to see a post from you today.
    Just keep jogging along - hope you can think of something for the A-Z - I'm stuck on several this time round and wishing I hadn't started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I hope you don't mind me pinching your idea of the A-Z theme but I was really stuck on how to begin again. You always seem to have masses of stuff to tell us! I love your blog 😊

      Delete
  7. Lovely to see you post, again. I need to catch up on this new series of posts!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx