Tuesday 14 November 2023

I is for.....

.....I'm saying goodbye to blogging after today.  There are a few reasons for this:

Firstly, our PC is playing up (again), then my tablet is so old that many things are not working properly on it, and my phone is so blimmin' fiddly and won't upload photos for some reason.  Blogger is becoming a nightmare to use too, and a blog without photos is boring in the extreme.

I will still pop in to read other blogs when I can and will leave my blog up for a while before I delete it, so I won't disappear off the face of the earth 😃

Sincere thanks to all of you who have followed me for years.  I wish you all health and happiness wherever in the world you happen to be and, above all, peace to live your life as you wish.  Take great care of yourselves.

Lots of love

Angie xxx




10 comments:

  1. What a shame, but I do understand. I don't blog myself, but love reading about people's lives and I've picked up some good advice and tips too. Please leave your blog up as I do like to re-read them. Gill Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand .... but then you new I would didn't you. :-)

    I wish you all the very best for the future, and hope you and your family have a lovely end to the year. Christmas is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this - I've enjoyed reading so much.
    Wishing you health and happiness for the future and hope you will come back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad news, but you need to do what's best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall be so sorry to see you leaving blogland Angie. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting you here. However you must do what feels right for you now and I wish you lots of love and happy days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you're stopping, I've enjoyed your blog for so long. Best wishes for the days ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very sorry that you are stopping blogging. I will really miss your posts. It seems like so many are leaving that soon there will be no one left to follow.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I will miss you. I love your blog. I understand, though. Having an old computer can make things frustrating. I would still read your blog without photos, though. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to read that you will no longer blog. I've enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx