Wednesday 22 December 2021

Only a Matter of Time!


We put up the bird feeder in the new garden hoping to attract birds to help with slugs in the future but look who I spotted this morning.  It was only a matter of time!  We are happy to share....

Thank you everyone who commented on my last post about sewing at school.  The responses all brought a smile.  You experienced hated aprons, huge french knickers and the dreaded school dress among other things 😂😍  Unfortunately, we didn't have sewing classes at High School so I swayed towards knitting afterwards as a ball of wool was something I could buy with my pocket money.  Happy days, eh? 😄 

Yesterday, we visited the garden centre and bought the new tree.  We did plump for a Rowan; Sorbus Pink Pagoda.  It shouldn't grow too large but will have lovely pink berries for the birds to feed on.

It's really cold this morning, just 2 degrees, so we will be staying in and watching TV now that the chores are finished for the day.  We have found Lost In Space on Netflix (our daughter set it up for us on her subscription) It's category age is 12 so we shouldn't be too scared 😂

Stay well everyone wherever in the world you happen to be x

3 comments:

  1. Your visiting squirrel looks very cute and entertaining and
    I am look forward to seeing your lovely new Rowan in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny looking bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I haven't seen here yet on our new bird feeder is a squirrel, I wonder if they don't hang out so much near canals, although I don't see why they wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx