Wednesday 3 May 2023

A Beautiful May Morning

 Thank you so much for all the comments on my last post.  It seems that I'm not alone in getting emotional over music. 


It's a beautiful sunny and mild day, so hubby is pottering in the garden and I'm pottering around the house doing light dusting, opening windows and doors for a breath of fresh air.  I dare not do too much bending because tomorrow is election day in the UK and I don't want to risk hurting my back.  It will be a long day tomorrow but I'm looking forward to it.  It will be good to feel useful again!

Have a great day everyone and enjoy the Coronation weekend.  What have you got planned?

Thanks for popping in and stay safe wherever in the world you happen to live x

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of you, and yes isn't it lovely to be able to have the doors and windows open for a while and let all that beautiful fresh air in. I hope tomorrow goes okay and you don't have to many folk who haven't heard of the need for photo ID and need lots of explanations.

    We are going to Mum's for Coronation Day meeting up with my brother there and taking with us the makings of an afternoon tea and some non-alcoholic fizz to toast our new King. I hope you have a good Coronation weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you. I am hoping to record the Coronation to watch later.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May is the month to let the air in and blow away all the colder weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for whatever work you did for the elections yesterday Angie. Thank you too to all the other folks who help with these occasions .
    We are hoping to watch the Coronation at home then visit a friend for afternoon tea. We are also holding a celebratory event at church on Sunday afternoon. Whatever the weather I'm sure it will be a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Beverley, all the helpers would appreciate that. Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend x

      Delete
  5. Hope the day at the polling place went well and you didn't find it too tiring. I'm hoping to watch the Coronation on TV, provided I am able to stay up for it (I think it starts at 2:00 a.m., my time!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you managed to see some of it, Bless, I thought it was wonderful :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx