Monday 3 February 2020

Sneak Peek No 3... Bedrooms

As promised, the upstairs of our new nest!

At the top of the stairs is our functional bathroom with a heated towel rail/radiator behind the door to the left....


The best way to show my bedroom is through the big mirrored wardrobe.  It's a lovely sized room :)  Son in Law put up the glossy white shelf above my bed and I have two windows to look out of ....

This is my girlie corner with all my handy bits in a basket for ease of use and the chest of drawers contains my undies, PJ's & socks.  The bottom drawer: my hairdryer, brushes etc  I forgot to photograph it but I have a bedside table with a lamp and room for my night time book too.


The ledge on the second window holds one of my very favourite possessions;  a plate hand painted for me by my GD.  I love it....



Just behind the bedroom door is another "secret" door ….


EEk! Obviously a useful space but one which needs sorting out too.  A lot of my craft stuff is in boxes in there and, once I get stuck into my craft again, I can tidy and organise it better...


G's bedroom houses the computer desk but he has much bigger wardrobes to tidy stuff away in...

Having separate larger rooms means that we both get adequate sleep by not disturbing each other when we have a bad night.

That's all for now.

Thanks for popping in and stay safe wherever in the world you happen to be x

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so nice and fresh.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with you after a busy weekend.
    Your new house is so lovely and light. A downstairs loo is such a bonus isn't it. We have one although it is outside in a brick built shed. Brilliant for when we are out in the garden.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx