Tuesday 22 September 2020

Mojo Comes Home & Rude Veg!

 Thank you so much for your encouraging and kind comments on my last post.  I think lots of mojos have gone on strike over the last few months! Mine returned this morning, I'm happy to say 😊 and all due to my food box....

 I decided to order a Morrisons Vegetarian Essentials box to keep the cost of shopping down this week.  'Simon'  (all drivers seem to be called Simon 🤔) kindly popped it inside the hall for me to save me lifting it over the step (without being asked, and also keeping distanced) At £35 it contains enough items for several meals as well as bread, butter and Cravendale milk which lasts for ages without going off.  There is also tinned soup, lots of veg; baby potatoes, sweet baby peppers, spinach, a bag of onions, a bag of wonky carrots.....



Ooh what do I spy in the carrot bag .... OMG 😲 🤣


Now THAT cheered me up! Nature at the rescue again.  It shows that even commercial producers don't always grow perfect veg 😉


The one disappointment is the dented tin of beans. 


Mind you, they are pretty awful beans. They are in pale sauce and break up on reheating so are not much of a loss.


From the allotment we are still eating:

Runner beans

Spring onions

Chard

Leeks

Gardeners Delight tomatoes which are ripening at last.

There's not much else ready though....

Cauliflower and Calabrese are developing nicely.  Green manure has been grown and dug into a previously unused bed for next year's potatoes and more green manure seed scattered on the failed potato bed of this year.  This will be dug in later on.

Have a lovely mojo filled day yourself and stay safe wherever in the world you happen to be x


18 comments:

  1. I chuckled when I saw that carrot,. I do love a naughty carrot and used to have great fun choosing them in supermarkets. I was often bent double laughing at some of the shapes... much to Tony's embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I smiled at the carrot too, we need something to make us smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that your mojo is back! You sound like your old self again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to stay on top of blogging and life in general when there is so much flux around us. I've had some hilarious carrots from my pots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That carrot is so cute. As soon as I saw it I thought of a bunnies behind.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That carrot is hilarious AND he brought your mojo back ... or rather Simon did!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was gonna say "love that wonky carrot - it is too cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. HERBAL CURE FOR SHINGLES,WARTS AND HERPES 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was SHINGLES. I have had it for a very long time, I contracted it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I ended the relationship between us. The warts were so embarrassed because it started spreading all over. I have been dealing with these things for a very long time. The last treatment I took was About 2 years ago I applied for natural treatment from Dr. JAMES herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts were gone. It's now 2 years and some months I don't have a single wart or any symptoms of SHINGLES. wow"" it's great, Dr. JAMES has finally cured me. Anyone living with SHINGLES contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. just reach him on his Email  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].  I'm Debbie and you can get in touch with me via debbiewalace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx