Thursday 1 December 2016

Christmas is Coming! FB Update

Just a very quick post tonight; an update to the Food Bank challenge.  Days #24 to 26 as shown and I have made a decision regarding the last 4 items which will be Terry's chocolate oranges on offer at £1 each.  At least a family will be able to share one of those :) Everything but the oranges has been taken to the FB in time for Christmas distribution.  The chocolate will be donated on Saturday.




Tomorrow is the Christmas production and fair in the village where I will have my stall.  Please wish me luck, it's at this stage I get very anxious in case no one buys anything!

Have a lovely evening and stay warm x

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you have lots of buying customers to your stall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow. Please take a photograph of the stall so we can see it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a successful day at the fair. Nice idea to buy the chocolate oranges, it's a lovely treat for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good successful day of selling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you will have a successful sale, you have some wonderful things to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck at your sale on Saturday!! I too have a craft sale on Saturday so I hope we both do well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, you are all stars! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx