Friday 20 November 2020

What Do You See?

It's rained virtually all day today and the table lamp has to be switched on earlier and earlier each day. The shade casts a pattern on the wall. Sometimes I see a fox, sometimes an owl. What do you see?


Thanks for all your comments on my last post.  Once again I haven't found the time to sit and respond but I certainly do read them all so thank you 🤗

I have achieved several things from my list of 'to do'. 

My car is booked for its MOT with a small local garage for £45 which is dearer than last year but cheaper than the dealership. The garage is just a stones throw away too and independent so I'm helping local  business.

The house insurance has been renewed at just £10 more than last year which is perfectly alright too.

I now have a hospital appointment to remove my skin cancer next Friday 27th and G 's appointment is on 2nd December. We are moving in the right direction at last 😉

How are your plans going?

Stay safe everyone wherever in the world you happen to be x

24 comments:

  1. An owl definitely.

    good news on the hospital dates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I desperately hope the appointments go ahead as planned.

      Delete
  2. Oh I see an owl, it is quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terra. I find the creature a bit of a comfort right now x

      Delete
  3. I saw an owl, but my husband saw a puffin!
    Hope all goes well for both of you. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes!! I can see a puffin now too!
      Thanks so much for your good wishes Beacee x

      Delete
  4. It's an owl I see. Good luck to you both with your skin cancer removals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the owl, hope all goes well on your appointment, we now use a local garage, much nicer and helps to support a local business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An owl. Hope all progresses smoothly. I too use a local garage. MOT cost is a standard charge. We usually get a service done and that includes making sure it gets through its MOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also see an owl. I hope all is good with your appointment. We use our dealership.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I definitely see an owl too. I hope all goes well on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see a Puffin crossed with an Owl, a very beautiful mongrel of a bird if ever there was one :-)

    What a pretty pattern to have on your wall briefly every day, we need to look for the beautiful the pretty and the unusual at the moment don't we.

    I'm so glad you have your dates and that they are so soon. I hope it goes well for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue, we'll be glad to get it over with then we can move on to the next problem! lol...

      Delete
  10. An owl. Hope all goes well with your hospital appointments. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. With eyes half closed and a following wind, I see a racoon.
    Best wishes for the 27th and 2nd.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx