Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas From Worcestershire




Firstly another warm welcome to two new followers; Cherie and AKM, lovely to 'meet' you :)

I'll be signing off for a couple of days for our full-on family Christmas, but I want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas.  I know that people in Australia, New Zealand etc will begin festivities long before us so I wanted to get my greeting in early.  May your Christmas be everything you wanted but above all may it be happy.

Thanks so much for popping in wherever in the world you happen to be.  See you in a couple of days x

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too.
    I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Have a lovely time. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best holiday wishes to you too. Love your merry snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx