Tuesday 23 July 2019

It's Certainly Hot, Hot, Hot

Oh my goodness it's darned hot today, just after 3pm and we are ROASTING.  We are not having it as hot as other parts of the country and certainly not as hot (yet) as the rest of Europe but it's too hot for me :/  I cease to function when I am so hot and sticky. I don't feel like eating, or cooking, or cleaning, or shopping.  I just want to lie quietly in the shade until it passes.  DD and family went to Kos on Saturday and I worry about them too.  I love AUTUMN!

What's the weather like in your part of the world?  How do you cope with the heat? And which is your favourite season?

Edit:  Woohoo! Just noticed that Marlene and Sue have topped up my followers to 100, thank you!
And welcome to you both :)

Stay safe everyone x

15 comments:

  1. I hate the hot weather, feel much the same as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the hot weather which is why I find the temperatures on the Isle of Lewis where I live a little disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could send you some heat MM, we have far too much today!

      Delete
  3. I love the hot weather. Summer is my favourite time of year and I'm making the most of it while it's here. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy it then Jules, I think we are in for a few more days yet ;)

      Delete
  4. It's been hot here, too. I have been hiking and biking during the cooler parts of the day. I eat mostly salads, fruit, and sorbet in this weather. Hope you are staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing my best but nights are hard....too darned hot!

      Delete
  5. Lovely to have you posting again - very hot here in Worcestershire at the moment .
    I love Spring balmy days and misty , golden Autumn days !

    So pleased you have found somewhere new for you both to live - a lot to look forward to and a new step forward .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pankhurst, that's kind of you and it seems we both like Autumn :) You can't beat a walk through crisp Autumn leaves

      Delete
  6. Way too hot here in our corner of Staffordshire. 9:10am and it is already 29.5C in the sewing room and set to get hotter. I hate it :(
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are having the opposite weather here in our world .. usually need air-conditioning in the summer .. this year we have rain. Actually .. it is a bit of a relief as we spent last summer in a valley of smoke with very high wildfire risk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The risk of fire must be very worrying Donna. I'm glad it's a bit cooler for you this Summer.

      Delete
  8. The weather where I live has been my favorite temperature thus far all summer, in the 70s. Stay cool. I see we retired at about the same time, I retired in 2009. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx