Monday 9 April 2018

On Teeth And CS Finds....

Thank you so much to all who posted good luck messages on my last post.  I dropped OH off at hospital at 7.30am on Friday and got the call to collect him at 12.45pm.  He was woozy but ok and very happy that the op was over and done with.  Apparently, the wisdom tooth was very large and was beginning to grow into his tongue so it was lucky that he had it removed before it could do any damage to nerves.  The problem over the weekend has been finding things he can eat!  His jaw is very sore and a tiny bit swollen and he can't chew, obviously. Oh, and he has stitches.  I have been mashing everything so it's been mashed potato with cheese, mashed potato with gravy, mashed potato with mashed carrot and mashed sprouts...do you see a picture forming?  lol....he can eat rice pudding, custard, pureed apple and so on.  As it takes ages to do I've been eating the same food as well.  What I wouldn't give for a lovely veg chilli or fish and chips from the chippie!  Never mind, he's on antibiotics and painkillers so should, hopefully, be on the mend very soon.  He has a follow up appointment in 4 weeks time.

On a lighter note, when we were away in February I told you about my CS shopping.  I found these....

 


I couldn't resist them :)

and these....

 


The mug is Denby and the blue tit beautifully painted. 

I was looking for some pretty plates to make into cake plates but couldn't find any at a reasonable price.  I'll keep looking....

Have a lovely day everyone.  Stay safe and thanks everso for popping in xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the blue tit mug, are you reselling these items?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Marlene, I will be reselling them all if I can. The mug is indeed gorgeous xx

      Delete
  2. I do hope this will now see an end to OH's tooth problems. I don't blame you for eating the same foods to save time. It won't be too long before you can both have something with a bit more bite. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything went well and I am sending healing thoughts for your Husband's poor mouth.
    I have to say that I could quite go for mashed potatoes, carrots and sprouts...lol.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first mashed meal was ok but I'm a bit fed up now! lol...xx

      Delete
  4. I do hope this is the end of all the tooth problems. Good thing he got it out when he did, it sounds like things could have got much worse!!! Hope you can get fish and chips soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear everything went well, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx