Wednesday 11 April 2018

More Mash And Crafting

I woke twice in the middle of the night, both times to hear rain falling gently on the roof.  This morning it was still falling so everywhere is soaking wet...again... There's no chance of cutting the grass and it's looking really untidy.  We need some SUN! On the plus side, the strawberry pots are showing tiny growing shoots and the leeks are gradually attempting to thicken up. Yesterday we purchased two lovely rose bushes to grow in pots.  I'll show you once they are potted up properly and in place in the garden.  I can't wait for some warmth once more ,the sort that warms your face and lifts the spirits.

Food this week is still pretty mashed and soft but OH did manage to eat some baked salmon (with mashed potato of course...lol) Puddings have been yogurt, rice pudding or mashed banana with custard.  For lunch today we have baked potatoes with cheese.  Never mind , we are a few days closer to 'proper grown up' food ;) . It's like having a toddler to feed once more. OH is starting to feel much better despite the stitches pulling a bit.  His follow up appointment has come in the post today for 8th May.  He is hoping that the dissolvable stitches will actually dissolve before then. Fingers crossed for that...

The monthly craft fair is looming for this Saturday so I have been trying to fit in a bit more crafting in preparation.  I'm hoping to turn a bit more Stash Into Cash to add to my total.  There was a fairly good turnout for the one last month.  I hope it's even better this month. I'll post a new total on Sunday if I can.

Take care everyone.  Stay safe and thanks everso for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. How exciting to have a venue to sell your craft, I have started making things to sell, I hope to have a stall later in the year, and my sister will buy some from me for her craft venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your craft fair! So glad to see that things are improving for OH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhh bless him....I bet the salmon went down well.
    Good luck with the craft fair.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with the craft fair. Glad all is going well with OH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our grass got its first cut of the season last weekend but it's rained non stop since then, at least the forecast looks better for next week. Good luck with the craft fair, I hope you do really well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx