Tuesday 8 November 2016

Shopping and a Freebie

Just a quick post tonight 'cos I am knackered!  Today I went into town in order to complete my Christmas gift shopping then, in a burst of energy, decided to wrap everything up and be done. Woohoo!!

This week's food shop was completed on Monday & my Festive Food Bank donations for days #7, 8, 9, 10 are as shown below....




When I did the food shopping last week I was given a voucher, for my birthday gift of a pack of free cookies. I collected them yesterday.  FREE..... my favourite thing!


There was quite a frost this morning - a car window scraping before setting off - kind of frost and tonight it's raining.  We have a flood alert for a local area too :/  Uh oh....Winter is on it's way...

Stay warm folks and snuggle in!  I'll be back tomorrow x

2 comments:

  1. I am always impressed with good freebie. We had a ground frost yesterday too and yet this morning woke to rain.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx