Thursday 24 November 2016

Amazing Freebies!

Thanks for all the comments on my last post.  I am not alone it seems in disliking the changes Blogger has introduced :(

Anyway, I was reading the latest weekly newsletter on www.moneysavingexpert.com and found a reference to some freebies offered on O2    Priority Moments.  I checked my phone, found the offer, accepted it and visited WH Smith when in town this morning.  I got a pack of 30 Christmas cards worth £6.99 absolutely FREE!


I told OH so he did the same and got these.....


Absolutely FREE! 


 
Another offer was a pack of batteries from Halfords, also FREE.  You can choose AA or AAA...



I wanted to share this as soon as possible so that readers who don't know about Priority Moments can get the free app and take advantage of any offers which appeal to them.  I tend to be slow with technology so Martin Lewis and team

Thanks a million! You are all ACE!
 
If anyone reading this can't make out what to do just leave a comment and I'll help as best I can, although I'm sure you are all much more au fait with technology than I am :)
 
Today has been a really good day for refreshing cold breezes, brisk walks and bargains!
 
Stay warm everyone and thanks so much for popping in x

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx