Sunday 7 February 2016

Thanks, For Pam & Birthday Fund

Hi wendywu, welcome :)

A big thank you to everyone who commented on my last post and left get well wishes for my dear Fil. It seems that many of you have encountered the same problems with accessing help from the NHS.  Thankfully, he now has his medication which is helping a little but he has to go for more investigations in a week or so.  I just hope that the Jnr Doctors don't decide to strike on the day of his appointment, that would really take the biscuit......

Aren't there some wonderful bloggers out there?  I am currently thoroughly enjoying Sue's new blog A Year Without.....(Sue from Our New Life in the Country ) She is aiming to spend no more than her cash in hand of just over £300 for a whole year's food shopping, eking out the budget with various coupons and her home grown produce when it becomes available.  If you haven't seen it do take a look, it's brilliant.

This photo is for Pam from A New Life in Wales.  This is what my skein of Jester yarn looks like now :/


I think her idea of making and attaching her own pompoms is probably the best way to go.

An update on the birthday fund .....

I have received £5 in cashback from the little shopping I do online so that has been added to the fund making a total so far £23.69

Sorry this is such a short and muddled post but the family is due soon and I still haven't had either shower or lunch!

Have a lovely day x

4 comments:

  1. My Neighbours cat would go bonkers with all those pom poms. She loves them....... she was caught stealing the Christmas stash from the top of a very high book case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a granny square cushion with a pom pom in the centre of each square in my future.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx