Sunday 18 March 2018

We have SNOW! AGAIN!

The flurries continued all day yesterday leaving a light covering over everything by about 8pm last night.  During the night we had more and we have woken to a white world yet again.  My poor little tete a tete daffodils have been crushed by the weight of it.  OH has gone in to work and has texted me to say that he has arrived safely.  DD was due to travel to Nottingham to a dance competition but has decided not to risk it and I am heartily relieved.  I would have been worried sick until tonight when they were due back. That's IT now...no more snow please.  How is it in your area?

I am happy to report another eBay sale this morning £17.18 after fees so I now have enough for DD's birthday :) 

On a different note, I was quite sad to see that Sue from A Challenging Year has suddenly stopped blogging.  I have enjoyed her challenges and photos so much.  Her comments feature has been disabled too so, if you happen to read this Sue, thank you so much for giving me pleasure, useful tips and often a jolly good chuckle x

That's all for now. Stay safe and thanks everso for popping in x

Stash To Cash £29.50
eBay     £39.40

9 comments:

  1. A good covering here in the Cotswolds. I’m really fed up with it now. At least the main roads are clear this time. Well done with the eBay sales. It all adds up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. Blogging is a two way thing and you have been a good friend too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the anove comment about enjoying your blog.

      Delete
    2. Although I was a fairly recent reader I agree that your blog Sue was wonderful and gave me so much. I truly enjoyed it.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Sue. I'll certainly miss you xx

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your daughtr decided to stay safe. At the moment here in Central Scotland we have a smattering of snow but a heavy sky. Fed up with it now-time to let Spring have its turn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am very disappointed that Sue's challenges on the Welsh Hillside will no longer be documented. I've really enjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as you, white this morning, alot of it has gone now, but it's really cold outside. I find it sad when a blogger stops, your reading list becomes part of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had unseasonable warm weather here in Colorado most of this winter. 64 degrees yesterday but we had some flurries this morning. Warmer again tomorrow. Crazy weather all over. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx