Saturday 24 March 2018

Like Mother Like Daughter



Today my baby girl is (whisper it ....43!) Good grief she was only born a short time ago, it seems.  She's a fabulous daughter and an amazing wife and mother and I'm so proud of her.  She has just whatsapped me a photo of what she spent our birthday gift money on...

Kurt Geiger boots! They are soooo expensive aren't they?


Nope....like mother, like daughter....lol.... that's my girl!!



Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post with suggestions and commiserations.  I do appreciate it.  Anyway, the bills have been paid and the cheques written as appropriate.  I'm hoping that's IT for a while.  Now....breathe.....

Have a lovely weekend everyone.  Stay safe and thanks so much for popping in xx

6 comments:

  1. Bargain hunting does rub off here as well, my son is one as well.
    Happy Birthday to your daughter, gosh doesn't time fly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does Marlene. Has your son almost finished Uni? x

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter, time flies! You couldn't say no to £29 boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania. It would have been rude not to buy the boots! x

      Delete
  3. My daughter was 43 on 13th March and she still calls us when she needs a grown up! I tried on those boots when they were reduced to £89 but didn’t buy them so she did really well to get them for £29.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she was just lucky as they were the only pair and happened to be in her size. And yes, daughters do still like their mum's advice :) x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx