Friday 26 October 2018

What Do Points Make?

G is driving me mad at the moment.  Not only am I getting little sleep but I have to keep doing things during the day to keep him occupied and tire him out!  Personally, I prefer a little chill out time each day to keep me sane.  An hour quietly reading perhaps, or a couple of hours crafting.  I'm happy to go out at some stage each day either walking, shopping or tidying the garden but then I need some QUIET time.  I have just sent G out for a walk round the park so that I can relax and, at least, write a blog post in peace.  He has had acupuncture again this morning and I'm sure it's livened him up :/

Do you relish time on your own too? Company is lovely but not all the time! How do you feel about it?  How do you relax?

A heads up for anyone with a Sainsbury's nearby.... it's SCAN & WIN time again...yay!...  If you spend £10 or more, just scan your Nectar card and you will win at least 200 points (worth £1)  This is my win....


Tomorrow I will go and buy some fuel so should get another crack at winning big.  I won 5,000 points last year (worth £25) which was an enormous help with Christmas stuff. Do let me know what you win..... Good luck! :)

Stay safe everyone, wherever in the world you happen to be x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning the points weekend, we won £25 worth a few years ago.

    I know just what youean about taking a quiet hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great scheme, sadly there isn't a Sainsbury's on the Island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about the Sainsbury's thing, will have a look, thank you. Yes I definitely like a bit of time by myself....husband either talks the hind legs off a donkey, or has the TV on all the time he's indoors. And he commentates on all the programmes too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you win big Sooze :) Grrr to too much talking!

      Delete
  4. I live alone and greatly enjoy my own company. I love peace and quiet. My dog is the perfect companion. Alone time is important, especially for introverts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need 'alone time' to re-charge my batteries....

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx