Friday 13 January 2017

A Cupboard Sort Out

 
It was snowing when I woke up this morning.  Nothing too thick and heavy, mind you, but accompanied by a biting northerly wind so it felt freezing.  I stayed in bed until the heating had been on for half an hour to warm things up a bit then set to sorting out an untidy store cupboard.  Everything was taken out and the shelves wiped down with Dettol spray cleaner (I like the clear one), My baking tins are always falling out so I put them neatly into a plastic box and put my knife block, chopping board etc neatly beside it.....
 

I'm really glad I decided to tackle the job because I found a forgotten pack of part baked bread right at the back...


luckily in date.....

as well as finding two packs of cocoa which I use for baking.  I will give one to DD as she does a lot of baking with the GC ....



 
Everything has been put back neatly on the top shelf and I actually know what I have in there now!  The cup a soup has been bought only because it was on offer at 50p a pack in Mr M and it's handy for OH if he gets hungry when I'm out :)  There are still lots of things to add to meals for the month in order to stretch the budget.....



This is my new reading matter.  I saw it in the Oxfam shop for 99p and as I really enjoyed watching Downton Abbey I though this might be a good read too .....



That's all for now as I need to start the tea.  Have a a lovely evening and stay warm x

3 comments:

  1. I see many bloggers are having a declutter tidy up, I think it is best to do it in the winter months, the better weather is for doing nicer things, have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new year and the temperatures dropping seems to be encouraging everyone to declutter a little. Amazing what you can find lurking at the back of a cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. I do love a good cupboard clear out. It's surprising what can turn up hidden away at the back. Enjoy your book. X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx