Sunday 30 April 2017

Monthly Total On a Sunny Day!



It's sunny!  Today is a beautiful day.  Rain was forecast but it hasn't arrived yet so the windows are open and the rays are giving my spirits a well needed lift :)

A big welcome to Lee, my new follower, it's lovely to have you join us.

On the toothy front, OH's extraction site has still not healed despite it being almost 3 weeks since the deed was done.  There's a gaping hole :/  I can't thank Scarlet enough for her suggestion that we could use a medicine syringe to wash out the socket.  It cost the princely sum of 60p from the pharmacy and a gentle swoosh with warm salty water after eating certainly helps OH to feel more comfortable.  Although I am still preparing fairly soft food I have been able to include fish in our diet this week as well as lots of veg and at least one portion of fruit per day.  The shopping this week came to:

Week 4 £51.10

Making a monthly total of  £178.70 Ta dah!!  So...I have £20 cash in the pot as well as 2 x £5 Morrisons vouchers (gained from points)  This will be 'emergency' fund or saved for Christmas.

Tomorrow is Bank Holiday so I hope you all have a lovely relaxing day wherever you are.  I'm off to do a bit of housework, then a shower and an undisturbed afternoon of crafting :)

Thanks everso for popping in, I really appreciate it x




6 comments:

  1. Poor OH...that is certainly taking some time to heal.

    Brilliant job on the budget-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be worth going back to get checked out, it seems a long time for it to heal poor thing. Great job with the budget, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we will need to MM. It will, of course, be Tuesday now before we can ring them :/

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, your poor hubby! I hope it gets sorted for him soon.
    You've done a great job on the budget. It's a good feeling putting the extra money to one side. X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx