Wednesday 8 August 2018

On Wine And Sleepless Nights

Thank you to everyone for your comments on my last post.  Some of you naughty ones would try tasting the wine and Cherie really made me giggle!  We decided it wasn't worth the risk.  The first bottle opened with a pop but didn't smell very nice and was full of sediment, the second didn't pop so must not have been airtight.  It smelled awful, so both were poured onto a dry patch of the garden.  We fully expected to see dizzy bumble bees and other insects but they all seemed to be unscathed :)

At the moment G is suffering badly from his neck problem.  His tummy bug cleared up but the last 2 nights have been spent largely sleepless due to this head twitching he is getting.  Last night he was in and out of bed so often that I got up with him and made some tea.  We were still up and awake at 5am.  At 5.15am we decided to try to get at least a couple of hours, managing to doze off until just after 8am.  This morning he has managed to get a GP appointment because this can't go on.  He has more than a week to wait until his physio appointment at the hospital and I'm sure that something more is going on other than a spinal problem.

For this reason my blog will go quiet for a while.  I am exhausted; too tired to think, in fact.  I will continue to read other blogs when I can and I am carrying on with my Stash to Cash challenge until the end of the year so might update the total periodically for my diary.  There is no craft fair this month but I do have some online sales to total up.

Stay safe everyone and thanks everso for dropping in x

5 comments:

  1. I hope your husband gets sorted quickly. Take care of yourselves and I shall look forward to catching up with your news when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well for DH and you can both get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all gets sorted and you both get some peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your husband's health worries and am sending healing thoughts and hugs for you both.
    You take good care of yourself.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you both manage to get a decent nights sleep. I suffer from insomnia and can often be found in the conservatory knitting at some ungodly hour. It catches up eventually and then I am exhausted beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx