Friday 8 June 2018

Craft Fair Preparations

Tomorrow is the village craft fair for June so I hope to be adding a little to my Stash to Cash challenge.  I have had to make a few necessary purchases this month:

Paper bags  £2.25
Cello bags  £2.25
New plates for my Big Shot die cutting machine £5.30
Adhesive  £1.99

Total  £11.79

But I've had a couple of eBay craft sales totalling £13.57 after fees, therefore I have a small net figure of £1.78 to add to my total so far.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!



See you later :)

Stay safe and thanks everso for popping in x

Stash to Cash Challenge total £55.18

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well and that you sell lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a successful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you made some money! Where did you get your paper bags from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish, I bought them off eBay 50 7" X 9" for £2.25 including delivery. They are on the thin side but perfect for cards and small items.

      Delete
  4. Good luck, looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx