Monday 14 May 2018

Sue & Col

I was so sorry to hear that Sue's lovely husband, Col, has lost his fight and passed away.  So many people in blogland have expressed their sadness and done it much more eloquently than I can, but I agree wholeheartedly that we must make time for others, especially family and friends. We are going to Suffolk for a couple of days to visit my Sister and Brother-in Law so my blog will be a bit quiet until we get back.  My Sister is 10 years older than me (they are both 78) and BiL is not in the best of health.  He has a great sense of humour and asked his GP if he could get him to 80.  When the GP said he 'hoped so!'  BiL told us that if we want to see him we had "better get your skates on" !!  So we are.

Stay safe everyone, 'talk' soon, and thanks everso for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your sis and BiL. Family/friend time is so important isn't it, especially as we all get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your brother in laws humour! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the BiL's doctor was joking!! Hopefully he will have many more years, but, like Col, we just never know!! Have a wonderful time and make some new memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your visit and fill your heart with good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx