Thursday 5 April 2018

Toothy Troubles...A Solution At Last?

Firstly a warm welcome to my new follower Lynne K...hello!

This short post is just to say that OH is having his wisdom tooth removed tomorrow under a general anaesthetic so I will be dropping him off at the hospital at 8am then waiting nervously for the call to collect him afterwards.  I think I'm even more nervous than he is :/   He will need TLC afterwards so I will post again once he is on the mend, so to speak.

I hope everyone had a super Easter break and that you are now enjoying a bit of sunshine ( we have some here...at least, there's a strange yellow object in the sky and I went out without my thick padded coat this morning!!)  Hooray!

Stay safe everyone and thanks for popping in x

9 comments:

  1. My sympathies to your OH. I've been having treatment for gum disease and have my last one tomorrow. The treatment itself doesn't hurt at all, as my lovely dentist anaesthetises my mouth so much I literally can't feel a thing. The after effects though aren't very nice. Hope all goes well for OH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze, hope your treatment went well too x

      Delete
  2. Good lucky for tomorrow, hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well tomorrow. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had 3 wisdom teeth out under general way way back in the 70's, couldn't talk much for a day or two! but otherwise all OK. Fingers crossed it will all be fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'problems.s unbelievable the misery your DH has gone through with his teeth. Fingers crossed that everything will be resolved and no more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and thanks for the warm welcome! Hope that your OH is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx