Wednesday 23 March 2016

Happy Easter, Good News and Talon

I have come down with a nasty ear infection :/  On Friday I felt a bit 'out of sorts' and my neck ached a bit but nothing specific until Saturday when I woke with a headache; not the thumping sort but a general tightness and feeling that my head was too big (now, now, I've heard it all before...lol...) This headache has persisted every day since.  Paracetamol, the old standby, has eased the pain but not removed it and I developed shooting pains in my ear. Uh, oh, time see the GP, I thought.  It has taken me 24 hours of trying but I finally got a cancellation at 8.50am this morning so I'm now on antibiotics.

I decided it was best to stay in the warm today so I've made a few Easter cards.  They are very simple but look effective enough.....

 
 
Some friends are moving to Lincolnshire and J has lent me a cookery book she bought up there....

 
 
Erm, I don't know why it has ended up on it's side in the shot and I can't turn it round so there it will have to stay, sorry.  There are some super recipes in the book.  Lots are meat based but this one is more to my taste....


This one too ....

I might just have to have a go at the cake sometime soon.

Good news!  My Nephew and his wife have had a little boy! He weighed in at a whopping 8lb 9ozs ( makes your eyes water, doesn't it ladies?) He is called Daniel Jacob and is beautiful.  I have only seen photos but he's lovely.  I just had to make a quick card (the toppers are by Hunkdory) and I made the tiny card to put some money in for him.






Tonight, I have a ticket to see Talon, the Eagles tribute band, and despite being in pain I fully intend to go!  OH isn't interested so I will be going by myself.  I saw them last year and really enjoyed it so I have no intention of missing tonight's gig. It cost me £18 after all :)

Thanks everso for popping in x

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, enjoy yourself it will help take your mind off things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, and had a good night x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better now. Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx